Join us on Monday, May 20, 2013
for a fabulous 4-course wine-paired dinner
$75.00 (Gratuity not included)
No host cocktails 5pm
Dinner served at 6pm
- Lobster bisque
- Center cut prime sirloin with blue cheese and shallot port reduction. Cajun Prawns accompany.
- Mesclun greens with strawberry vinaigrette and goat crumbles
- Hazelnut truffle torte with raspberry anglaise
Tickets are limited, so make your reservations NOW!
- In person at the Lincoln Theatre in downtown Mount Vernon
- Online www.ilovethelincoln.com
- In person at the Stanwood Grill, 89628 271st St NW, Stanwood
Proceeds benefit the Lincoln Theatre!
Stanwood Grill invites all members and friends of The Lincoln Theatre and, indeed, all of Skagit County and beyond, to join in supporting the Lincoln Theatre. Located in the heart of historic downtown Stanwood, the Stanwood Grill is a dinner house that offers Northwest Fare with a Bistro Flair. The experienced, friendly staff and comfortable, relaxing atmosphere combine to yield a thoroughly enjoyable dining experience.
See you at the Stanwood Grill on May 20th!